Payment policy terms as of December 29, 2008
Accounts not paid within 30 days shall be subject to a 5% per month charge on the unpaid balance. If necessary to institute legal proceeding such fees and costs shall be added to the amount due.
If for any reason the project is terminated prior to completion, charges will be made up to and including the date upon which the written notice is received.
- Payment is due upon completion of work and inspection by client.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any clients that have an outstanding invoice over 30 days.
- For time and material jobs, payment is expected at the end of each day of work and before starting another day of work.
- Unsatisfied clients pay for the % of the work that is agreeable and with hold payment for the unsatisfied work. SFL will complete work to a satisfactory condition and collect final payment.
Maintenance policy: (under $1,000)
Install policy: (and Maintenance over $1,000)
- 10% of project bid due as deposit for job to be scheduled (maximum $1000)
- 40% is due the first day before starting the work.
- 50% is due upon completion and client inspection.
If using a credit card, then a 3% service fee for over $500 will be added.